Grandma’s chicken soup
1. Thoroughly wash the chicken inside and out, cut off the tail (end of the tail).
2. Put the chicken in a large pot, cover with water, salt and bring to a boil
3. While it is extinguishing, occasionally skim the foam from the surface so that the soup is nice and clear
4. Clean the soup greens and cut them into cubes of about 1 cm. Due to the larger surface area, they can add more flavor to the soup
5. Add soup greens, washed parsley stalks, half an onion with the peel, bay leaf and peppercorns to the chicken in a pot and simmer over low heat for about 2 hours. Place the lid on the pan at an angle to allow the steam to escape.
6. Then remove the chicken from the pan, remove the skin and bones. Cut the meat into small pieces, and pour the remaining soup through a sieve into another pan.
7. For a side dish, cut carrots into small pieces and stew together with noodles and peas in clear chicken soup until ready. (Note: add the noodles only in the last 3-5 minutes as they take much less time than the carrots)
the 8th Add the chicken to the soup and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.